1/22/10

TOMORROW'S FUTURE



Today I am very sad and even more determined to make sure what's in this photo that I found online does not become mainstream America!
Right now I probably know more people with lap bands and gastric bypasses than I do with cancer. There are all kinds of weight gain and weight loss theories out there. For me the ONLY thing I ever found to help me lose weight was the Elementals Wellness System. They have 30 programs for basically almost every diet type: vegan, kosher, on the go, but not the drastically-stressed-executive-that-doesn't-leave-her-office-but-to-go-home-and-take-a-shower meal plan! When I followed it I had lost 40 lbs in about 6 months. It was very easy, but I think that something even simpler has to happen to all of our diets. My theory still resides within the fact that our mass produced food might not be processing by our bodies.

In skincare, a cancer practitioner named Denie Hiestand had explained to me that when the body can't process a chemical absorbed by the skin, the body wraps the chemical up with a tumor to protect the body from the chemical.
I have heard many others since say the same thing and thus the green movement in skincare right now.

Again I am very neutral on this matter. Hopefully in a year we will discover the answer together. The only thing that I can do is sit back and wait and be loyal to the organic journey....for the kids.

No comments: