1/19/10

INTERVENTION























Fresh Direct never replied to my comment about foods misplaced in their 'organic' category.

I decided before I start getting frustrated I need to call in some people that have been doing this a heck of a lot longer than I have. I need some tips on living organic. It seems as though this is not going to be an easy task for me to deal with.

First on the list is a very nice gentleman named Dhrumil Purohit. I think I first started following him on twitter around June of last year? What I liked about him is he doesn't preach raw and he seems very upbeat. I like that he relates to food as a full (mind, body, spirit) experience. It's very much a communal and social experience for him. You should check him out.

I love raw. I feel energized with raw foods, but when I don't get meat on certain occasions I don't feel balanced. It's not a discussion I want to have with anyone as of yet. The first focus of this journey is finding out if organic makes any difference on the body.

I'm hoping that Dhrumil will help open my eyes to new things on this journey. We've just met online so this is unfolding as I'm writing. I hope that he can help all of you who may be thinking of embarking on this kind of journey as well.

As a little side note some of my clients and friends are noticing that I am losing weight. Most of them don't know that I have started this adventure. I have not weighed myself, but I have lost the swelling in my hands, face, and some of my stomach. Oh, and my initial fatigue has lifted quite a bit. Still wondering what that could possibly be. It would be really scary to say I had to detox from my food!!!

No comments: