1/26/10

THE FIRST LADY


I have to say I was both inspired by my interview with Alberto Gonzalez and invigorated by the food that followed. It has made me want to do food socials at Gustorganics. More to follow on that later.

I don't believe I've had as many compliments on my skin as I have today! Everyone including one of the girls that works with me wondered what I was doing with my skin. I said I have been doing the very same thing every day except changing the source of my food.

When one of my last clients of the day asked about my skin I told her about this organic project. I also explained to her that I want to go around to grade schools and high schools and educate kids about our food sources and create a grocery/menu for low to middle income families. She suggested I go straight to the top and make alliances with Michelle Obama who has a similar initiative.

As most people know Michelle Obama has been trying to increase the number of fruits and vegetables that kids eat to decrease the rate of childhood obesity. She started off by planting an organic garden at the White House. She also goes around to the schools and tells the kids "if you want to grow up big and strong like me you need to eat your fruits and veggies". Anyone out there know Michelle?

On a completely different note thank you Julie for the Organic Raisins! They're delish!

No comments: