4/25/10

LOOKING BACK


This week a big change is going to happen. Being that my business is about testing products both myself and one of the girls that works with me have decided to test out a very popular cleansing program called CLEAN. At first I thought it was a fad that some of my celebs were doing, but when I spoke to one of the partners that I happened to be friends with, he told me that the cleanse was manufactured by a company I know with a superb reputation.

Given that my business is about anti-aging I wanted to see what would happen to my skin on this cleanse as well as the structure of my face. The great thing is if something goes wrong I have all of the tools to repair it.

This is why I'm taking this time right now to post my latest before (left) and after (right) images from when I first started organic because up until this moment the whole experiment was solely about changing the source of my food. The after photo is even me with only 3 hours of sleep, getting over an allergy attack and infection, and being under severe stress. My eyes are so much wider. What's really interesting is you couldn't see my earring in the before photo because of how wide my face was versus the after. I think my neck even looks like it's almost half the size!

So the moral of the story here is organic is making some physical changes with me. The cleanse that I plan going on I will explain in the next post. It lasts 21 days.
In the beginning my body already went through a major cleansing process going through organic so it will be interesting to see what happens on a planned cleanse!

No comments: