4/29/10

AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!


I had a hunch my weight problem was from industrial foods. Since I have lost almost three sizes and was about to start the cleanse I felt it was time to finally weigh myself. In fact my colleague insisted on it so she could record the effects I was having from the cleanse.

I am happy to report I have gone from 282+ lbs in january to 246 lbs as of a couple of days ago. How wonderful is that? In fact if you don't believe it my gym has my stats on file after they tried wrestling me in for personal training sessions. I'm slowly losing substantial weight not by dieting, but by changing the source of my food.

It has been a difficult journey. It has definitely been anti-social, but now I'm beginning to see changes in how the people around me look at food. My changes are fueling their desire to change. It's not depriving myself of anything, but fortifying my body with delicious food.

BUT given I was sick last year I will see if this loss continues to happen. So far the cleanse has made me a bit hungry which I'm sure is lowering my metabolism as we speak!

Keep you posted on the progress!!!!!

No comments: