4/12/10

IT'S ABOUT DEMOCRACY


We were founded upon choices and truths in this country. I've already seen how much making choices from better sourced foods has directly made an impact on my health. The results so far are clearer skin and and a continuous decrease in my size. While the results have slowed down a bit (probably from the volumes of food I can eat from time to time), my body seems to continue to undergo changes.

I like knowing I live in a country with a president that told us WE can make changes. It took a close friend of mine from another country to send this petition to me and make me aware that transparent farming and food practices could be on the horizon here in America.

You can have your crap out there, but I want to be able to nourish my body with better foods that aren't the result of a lab experiment that could go very wrong in the future. I know I want food that tastes like food and won't leave me sick for hours while my body tries to digest it! I want to pick up a piece of fruit or a vegetable and bite into it and taste the full flavor nature has to offer. I know I have personally suffered long enough.

Please sign and pass this petition along to your friends. Let's really make a difference!

No comments: