2/26/10

A MILESTONE


It has been 50 days on this journey of organic and today I have really reached a noticeable milestone with my body. I really had no idea what to expect on this journey. Even though I have not been weighing myself in pounds I have seen my bra go from a 44 C/D to a 42C. I have also been wearing a size 22/24 pant and now I am snugly wearing a size 20 pant!!!!!!! I am so happy! I NEVER get swelling in my ankles anymore which gives me the greatest relief!
A few people gave me doubts along the way by saying I must be making other changes other than my organic sourcing (portions,etc). After eating endless amounts of butter, cheese, dairy, etc like it was going out of style I can confidently say that there has to be something definitely different going on with organic and what our body does with it!
All in all I am very happy that I decided to embark on this project so far. Wonder what the rest of the year will bring, but I feel if I could survive this then I can manage the rest of the year. Holidays may be a whole other problem!

No comments: