2/4/10

FRESH DIRECT WHO?


Goodbye Fresh Direct. Hello Organic Direct!

I was looking for some other restaurants to meet people at that carried organic alcohol and ran into The Organic Grill in NYC on 1st avenue. I haven't been there YET, but they did list on their website Organic Direct if you wanted organic groceries delivered to your home.

I checked it out and they have a wide variety of groceries, ORGANIC GROCERIES available from mostly local sources. Do I hear interview? Why am I just finding out about this?
They also deliver to my office......for free!!!

I'm going to test them out to see what it's like and get back to you all, but after some of the disappointment I've had I am so happy to finally see an organic oasis!!!

p.s. for you New Yorkers they also have a great referral program!!!


p.p.s. Fresh Direct never got back to me about their organic section labeling. I always had a problem with them anyway. They use too many boxes with no recycling program even after all of this time!!

No comments: