2/6/10

KOSHER VS ORGANIC






















Sorry I missed an entry day guys. I was on assignment for a project for Nightline that will be airing on the 22nd.

It just so happens I have a very heavy Jewish client base of which many are very strict Kosher. We were discussing if there was a difference between Kosher meat and Organic meat. Most of them did not think that there was a difference.
Given that I have been doing work with some Rabbis for our Organic Chocolate I thought that this would be a great chance to get some information.
Finding Kosher products is so much easier than finding Organic products at least here in New York.
The Rabbi that we deal with is usually pretty busy so I did a little investigation online first. I think this answers a lot of questions.
I hate to break it to my clients, but it seems as though Kosher is just not enough.

No comments: