2/7/10

A LITTLE TEA AND SYMPATHY


It's been just over four weeks of Organic ladies and gents.

Guess what? I'm still losing weight. I went through a bad spell of detox bumps on my chest in the beginning. My sleep has improved. A photo speaks volumes so once again I'm posting a photo after a little over 3 weeks. I and others see more of a difference in person.

One big thing I noticed is now that I'm eating organic I don't have cravings or the desire to really overeat unless I'm out socially. I've had some major portions at Gustorganics to the extent we all rolled out of the restaurant, but it doesn't seem like portion has a significant role in this.

I had a chai tea tonight with friend that was probably not organic. It is my second beverage in four weeks that was not organic. We chose a place in Korea town because it was one of the few places that has a place where you can sit down and have a non-alcoholic drink on a Sunday night that was convenient for both of us. I felt it was important to hear what my friend had to say and didn't want to stress him out over my organic situation.

Besides that I have not had anything that was not considered certified organic or locally sourced. It's been a good balance of meat and vegetables.

I think after the second month I will be able to have a better evaluation of the effects of organic. So far....I like it!

No comments: