7/29/10

IT'S TOXIC


Much to my dismay something I ate earlier in the week must not have been organic! The telltale sign is I have strategic, angry welts on my chest and face. I have taken a photo of one of them on my chest to show you what they look like.

Before I got these bumps I had that nausea in my stomach and headaches as if I had a hangover. Even though I did have alcohol earlier in the week I am not sensitive to it, but I bet you the vodka I drank was not organic. The mixer probably was, but I doubt the alcohol was. I'll find out more sunday.

The reason I'm sharing this with you is because I had at least a dozen of these when I first started organic only they got really bloody and full of pus. That is what a detox bump/symptom can also be like. They form where toxins are trying to get out of the body through the skin. Many doctors have patients on Niacin to help avoid this sort of situation.

See what you could have to look forward to?

No comments: