7/17/10

TESTING. TESTING.


So there seems to be a lot of doubt, cynicism, and sarcasm when I speak of organic.
Most people I poll say that they don't really believe that there is a difference.
Some say that it's just hype.
Some say it's not enough to really make a difference.

I would like for you to go out and buy one regular apple and one organic apple.
Slice both apples in half or to not be wasteful cut them into quarters and keep out a quarter of each apple on a plate.

I guarantee this will be a quick experiment because the organic apple will already begin to oxidize before you probably get a chance to put everything away.
See what happens to each apple in a day.

Then think about how difficult it might be for your own body to break down that regular apple versus the organic apple.

It might theoretically take even more calories to break down that regular apple than the organic one. That's something I will be personally looking into.

This will hopefully answer some people's question about how I know if I'm eating organic or industrial food. It's about as elementary as this apple.

No comments: