3/18/10

TERRI TAKE 2


Ok. I think I could start to get addicted to Organic Vegan. There is something soooo addictive about Dhal cheese!!!!! The cheddar might be even better than the real thing!

Two nights ago I walked into Terri NYC to try something new other than the "chicken" quesadillas that I'm addicted to!!!! Right away there was a customer who suggested the "meatball" sub. I asked him if he was vegan and he said no. He said that he really wanted to start watching his health and thought he would give vegan a try. For some people I would think that is quite a diet change so I commended him for his efforts.

The customer was right. The meatball sub was divine. I asked him what his second choice was and he said the Thanksgiving Dinner which consists of Tofurky, Cranberry sauce, vegenaise, and crushed walnuts. I decided I would try that one the next day. Thanksgiving dinner was different, but good too. I topped it all off with a butterfinger shake which was recommended by one of the employees there. That too was really good!

Never did I ever think I would get cravings for Vegan food, but I guess the lesson to be learned here is keep your mind open to everything! Hmmmmmm Feeling a bit like Homer Simpson. I 'm craving a "meatball" sub right about now!!!!

No comments: