3/20/10

A LITTLE TLC


Ahhhh the weather in New York City is beginning to warm. Soon enough the aroma of garbage will be wafting through the streets. Just joking.

Spring in New York tends to remind me of one of my fave places I used to go to with friends: Pinkberry. It's time to find an organic alternative. Luckily only blocks away from my office there is a cafe that carries an organic soft serve ice cream called TLC short for The Lite Choice. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but now since I've had it a couple of times it has definitely grown on me. The other thing it is lacking is fresh fruit like pinkberry, but at least it's a nice frozen alternative.

What I like most is it goes to show we don't have to have corn syrup or chemicals in our products! Organic or not those things should be considered illegal don't you think?!!!

No comments: