3/24/10

IT'S A WRAP



Tonight I was pretty bummed. I grew to have more pain in my stomach from eating the vegan "chicken" quesadillas at Terri. As of right now their wraps are made of wheat. I have been tested to be Wheat Gluten intolerant. I was hoping that maybe my wheat issue was because of how wheat is usually grown and processed. I find it very interesting that I didn't have any wheat issues until a few years ago.

The stomach pain wasn't immediate at first. Typically when I have wheat in a muffin, etc I need to go take a serious nap!!! Wheat is like an instant tranquilizer for me. Last year it began to cause intestinal problems that caused me to see the doctor that eventually screwed up my stomach.

When I began to eat the wheat wraps at Terri I would only swell a little bit. It was definitely tolerable. Now I am going through some pretty heavy discomfort. Oh well. At least I was open and tried!!!!

Guess I'll have to keep on them about Gluten Free Wraps! I am sooooo addicted to those quesadillas!!!!!

No comments: