6/30/10

ORGANIC PERCEPTION





This morning I was greeted with a post on my FB from my friend Julie about a study done at the University or Michigan about the perception of organic. You can read about the study and my comments to the press release and tell me what you think.

As a side note I would like to know if these students were also asked who the third president of the United States was? How can you not know what a calorie is and what it means?! To me I visually see Jay Leno doing one of his old night show segments on 'How smart is America.'

I'm not trying to be cynical here, but it just goes to show that we as a country need so much education when it comes to our food. We have been so brainwashed by our advertising and the multibillion dollar diet industry. It's time to get back to food basics and enhance our quality of life!

No comments: