6/17/10

WHAT'S UP WITH BACON?!?!



Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for charity. Add Kevin Bacon to the equation and who knows what 6 degrees can do to change the world?!?!

First of all Kevin didn't I teach you anything on that cover shoot that we worked together on a few years back? As if losing your money to Madoff wasn't a big enough lesson (for which I am so sorry to hear about) now you are promoting a company that pushes products on consumers that is only making this country ill!

I know it's a tough position to be put in. Kevin's not asking us to drink Pepsi. He's actually promoting an amazing idea called Good Card. You can read about it more at sixdegrees.org

Just try not to guzzle a pepsi or eat your KFC wings while you're trying to figure out which of the 1,000,000+ charities you want to help support.

No comments: